A $25 service deposit is required to reserve an appointment online. The deposit will be applied to the cost of your Massage Therapy or wellness service. The remaining balance of the service is due at the time of your appointment. If you break the cancellation policy (listed below), your deposit will not be returned.
- If you have never had a Massage Therapy or wellness service performed at Keva Mack Massage & Wellness, please click on the service with (New Client) in the title, so you are able to fill out the intake paperwork.
- If it has been more than 6 months since your last visit to Keva Mack Massage & Wellness, please click on the service with (New Client) in the title, so you are able to fill out the intake paperwork.
PLEASE NOTE: Before any Massage Therapy or wellness service is provided, current Intake Paperwork must be on file, this is a state requirement. If the wrong paperwork is filled out during the booking process, the appropriate paperwork will be completed during your appointment time. The time it takes you to fill out the appropriate paperwork will be deducted from your appointment time.
- Cancelling an appointment with a notice of 12 hours or more will result in a fee of $0 being charged to the client. Your $25 deposit will not be automatically refunded. Your deposit will be placed on a gift certificate and can be used toward the cost of a future service, up to 1 year from the day your initial appointment was cancelled.
- Cancelling an appointment with less than a 12 hour notice will result in a late cancellation fee of $25 being charged to the client. Your $25 deposit will not be returned if you cancel your appointment with less than a 12 hour notice.
- Failing to cancel an appointment and not showing up for the appointment at the time the appointment is scheduled to begin will be classified as a “No Show” and will result in a fee equal to 100% of the cost of the service scheduled being charged to the client.
- If you pay for your appointment in full and you cancel your appointment with a notice of 12 hours or more, you will not automatically receive a refund. The amount you paid will be placed on a gift certificate and can be applied to the cost of a future service, up to 12 months from the day you canceled your original appointment.
No refunds are issued for any reason.
Online rescheduling is available up to 12 hours before your appointment and is 100% free. If you want to reschedule your appointment less than 12 hours before it’s scheduled to start, you will be changed a $25 rescheduling fee.
- A fee of $0 is charged to clients who would like to change the day or time of an appointment 12 hours (or more) before the appointment is scheduled to begin.
- A fee of $25 is charged to a client who would like to change the day or time of an appointment less than a 12 hours before the appointment is scheduled to begin.
Late Arrival Policy
- Appointments will begin and end on time. If a client arrives late to an appointment, the client’s appointment will end at the same time it would have ended had the client arrived on time, and the client will be responsible for 100% of the cost of the scheduled service.
- If you are 15 minutes (or more) late to your appointment, it will be cancelled and you will be charged 100% of the cost of the service scheduled.
Appointments Outside Regular Business Hours
In office appointments that take place outside of regular business hours may be available, on a case by case basis, for an additional $50 fee. Please contact Keva at 817-668-5382 for more information.
No refunds will be given for any reason on services or products that have been purchased. No Exchanges. No Returns.
Accepted Payment Methods
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Cash App, Zelle, HSA & FSA Debit Cards are accepted
TriWest Healthcare Insurance is accepted for Medical Massage Therapy. Contact your local VA Medical Center for a referral for Medical Massage Therapy by Keva Larthridge-Mack at Keva Mack Massage & Wellness.
PLEASE NOTE: Text and e-mail appointment reminders are sent as a courtesy. Failure to receive these reminders does not excuse an absence by a client. Weather and illness are taken into consideration when cancellation fees are calculated.